Friday, December 09, 2005
found something nice again..
I knew at that moment I wouldn't have a single chance with her. I hate to admit this. I'm crush by her. I can't stop ignoring her. It makes me smile just hearing her voice even if she's yelling at me. I have to admit..I...like...love...her. I don't know when and how. I just do. I...just...do...woohoo.. sweetness.. yet depressing..
Do I always have to be the one to say I'm sorry?hmm.. thought provoking..
I don't know why I am acting this way! It's you. You're making me crazy! I can't stop it now. I thought it would be a childish thing. It wasn't and I can't help it! It's more than the childish thing. I've been hurt, but you had hurt me more if you say no. All I've ever regret doing is hurting you. I just want to tell you that I.. I.. I'm sorry..oh..
alrights.. time to slp..