Saturday, May 20, 2006
Talentime perf yest night was okie I guess. Made many small yet stupid mistakes. Well, it's over already. No point brooding over it. This is our last perf. Couldn't help but think back on my last perf for crescent. I can still remember it clearly. It was and is the best performance I had ever had. Speech day of 2004. Performed the SYF'03 dance. It was a day that is hard to forget. Well, wonders when will be the next time I will be able to perform on such a stage with such glory again. Anyway, I can say that I had much fun in JJ Dance. Thanks to everyone for making this experience a great one!! ^.^
Couldn't stop sneezing these days. Throat feels sore and hurts all the time. Am I falling sick? I hope not. I don't want to drink all those chinese herb soups!!! They're not nice!!! =( Felt like a retard on thurs. I think I lost my mind, or it was the after effect of panadols. Guess I needed reassurance then. Yet, it is a feeling that wouldn't go away.
Portrait on the wall. That is how I'm going to describe my new tv set!!! It's so pretty!!! =) And it's big!! So big!! O.O
Suddenly feel like eating prawn noodles. That is so random. Going uncle's shop later. Maybe I should get tom-yam. Hope that my gastric will not protest after that! It was protesting last night after my hokkien mee with sambal chilli! Hurts alright? But the hokkien mee was very delicious!! So it's okie with me!! ^.^
Penny!! DONT eat anymore outside food!!!! *ROAR* ^.^