Monday, October 09, 2006
Inevitable goodbyes. Another chance for tears.
Serping is so sweet today!!!! I am getting all giddy from her sweetness!!! ^.^ She bought me my favourite 'Chocolate of a Thousand Leaves' cake from coffee bean!!! She told me she's buying cake for her sis, asked me to wait outside and she went in to get the cake for me!!! Was like super duber shocked when she told me,'Nah, for you! ^.^' Oh my, I was going to faint!!! Okie, the point is not that I was tricked okie? ^.^
THANKS SERPING!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! ^.^ I know I say this to everyone who bought me the cake. What to do, it's my favourite!!! Yup girl, you cheered me up. ^.^
It's a day filled with thrilling adventures in school today. Hahas, I cant elaborate on it though. =) I still can't understand why you have to force us to stay in school. It doesn't make sense. The whole point of shortening the time-table was to give us time to study on our own. Some of us do study better at the libraries instead of studying in school. Consultations? We do not need consultations everyday? And we need to complete work on our own first before we can consult the teacher? Perhaps you do have your point for making us stay in school, but I can't understand. Or maybe I'm just too stubborn.
Why am I always getting scolded for things that are obviously not my fault? Perhaps you should try scolding that particular person who is at fault and not scold everyone else but that person. It is unfair. Very unfair.
Well, enough for depressing stuff. Dinner was a hit!!!! Even though it was only takeaways eaten at the carpark, it was the best dinner I've had in ages!!! ^.^ Ate my potato!!! =) Nice nice nice!! There was fried carrot cake, fried kuay teow, and the nice nasi briyani from sixth avenue!!! ^.^ Contented contented!!! And I was just saying that I've grown fatter. -_-'' Actually, the food doesn't matter. It's the company that matters most isn't it? I know I'm going to miss you. Take care lots!!!! ^.^
Hmms, supposed to be doing revision for bio today. I should start now! ^.^ Somehow I prefer doing bio to doing maths or chem. They are just not my kind. ^.^