Sunday, January 21, 2007
Work tml. Feeling rather tired today. Guess it's due to the lack of sleep. -.- Finally finished the taiwan show. Now it's the korean one. I'm one girl who is glued to the tv!! ^.^ Reason for blogging now even though I know I should be slping soon is cause I wanna post pics!!! Long long time since I've last done that!!
05S06 class outing yesterday. The turnout was better than expected! ^.^ Guess where we ended eating at? We ate at a hotel!!! -.- *laughs* The food was not bad too!!! And I finally went to Vivo!!! Like FINALLY!!! -_-'' Went with deb and ct after the rest left. We had a fun time trying to catch people. But to no avail though. *sad* Went to look for classmates at work. ^.^ I miss them lots!! Caught up on old times and we went to watch the jjc perf. Great perfs!!! The 3 of us had a super fun time fainting!!! ^_^ Yes yes!!! Oh my!!! Cant stop!!! SO HOT!!! ^.^ We've got a shopping date coming up!! Cant wait!! ^.^ Alright, enough of words, time for pics!! =)
my lab partner!!! ^.^

the one who accompanies me to the library!!! =)

the one who I pour out my sorrows to!! =)
the one who accompanies me.. =)
outing 20/01/07, but without meiyin.. =(
the 3 of us pigging out again..
waiting for debbie outside the changing rm.. =)