Friday, August 10, 2007
sch started! hmms, so random.. sentosa has been a favourite hangout of mine! Songs of the Sea is pretty!! =) It is only now that I realised I know so little about Sentosa. >.<
Used to think/feel that family should be placed above everything. It seems like this isn't the case anymore. Everyone has their own lifes. Priorities are different. Perhaps, we simply don't care so much anymore. Rather saddening I must say. After looking back, thinking of the past and stuff. Can you see the changes? Oh wells, part and parcel of life I guess. Everything has a phase, and I guess the phase for us is over.
Bowling today was fun!!! My official first time bowling! Yes, I know I'm slow. I can bowl pretty well alright!! Fun Fun Fun!!! =)
Heh, gesl group is quite enthu. Came up with lots of ideas today. Not bad not bad. =) Hope everything turns out well..